Royally Screwed

Royally Screwed - Emma Chase Royally Screwed is like one of those modern fairytale stories where the common girl and the prince fall in love, but it's different. It's not like a Disney version. It isn't like one of those overly dramatic rich and famous soap opera sagas either. There's mucho sexiness and real life problems. The plot kept me entertained. I loved all the characters. They're not perfect, but they're still good friendship material people. I like how everything didn't fit perfectly. Or maybe the way things go is actually more perfect. I have to mention the funeral march scene. It made my eyes tear up. In fact, the storyline did a good job of pulling me into the emotions the characters were feeling. Also, I don't think I've ever thought about how hard it would be to live up to expectations of being born royalty and in line for the throne. I would love to see this play out in film, and I'm looking forward to the next Royally book.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / Bloglovin' / Instagram