Four Letter Word

Four Letter Word - J.  Daniels
3.5 stars

I really like stories that involve a group of friends. This is one of those. The girls are besties and the guys are too so naturally they all end up in the same circle.
Sydney has a heck of a start. She’s going through some personal hell, and then finds out that her girl is too. This all leads to a mix up of Sydney telling the wrong guy off. I like the way this accidental action spurs a whole love story. Lots of random things happen with a little too exact timing in the storyline, but this conversation is the best.
Brian is also going through some issues. Although, Sydney does have reasons to be upset, I think Brian’s obstacles are bigger. Some are life, and some are self-made. He seems to have more of a support system initially that she does though. Basically everything is a major life-altering event that both are going through.
Four Letter Word has laughter, tears and sexy times. I liked how it also focused so much on friendship. I’ll continue the series. I’m looking forward to seeing how the other romances play out.

***copy given in exchange for an honest review***

FGMAMTC