Interborough

Interborough - Santino Hassell
4.75

Raymond totally 'does it' for me. I love his gruffness and how he softens for David. I'm so proud for him too, the way he's made so many positive steps in his life. He gives off all those bad boy vibes and does so many good guy things. He even has the looks. So yeah, male perfection, a five star, four alarm book boyfriend.

We saw David and Raymond go through states of semi-functioning adulthood to actually seeming to pull it together in Sunset Park, but really making everything work takes more than just deciding it will happen. Both are still adapting to being a we instead of an I. There are hardships that come with being a grown up and paying bills. Raymond has never been in love or had responsibilities. David tends to freak out and be overly dramatic. They have their ups and downs, and from these scenes come some of the sweetest dialogue and hottest sex ever. They're so real. I find myself smiling and sighing and feeling the feels. Michael and Nunzio have some epic love lines too. I may have teared up.

I enjoyed this novel from start to finish. My emotions were involved. The writing is great. The characters are delicious. I can't recommend it enough.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / Bloglovin' / Instagram