Fast Connection

Fast Connection - Megan Erickson, Santino Hassell
4.75 stars

I love the realness in this story. The situations, limitations and imperfectness of life were there. The characters didn’t have completely horrific lives or totally fairytale lives, which happens quite often in books. Fast Connection has just the right mix of real drama and sexy to keep the reader understanding and interested.
We met Dominic in the first book. He came off as a little annoying, but that was just a type of defensive behavior. Dominic is very good-looking, but he doesn’t have the best self-esteem. He tries to make every situation not be serious so that it isn’t obvious when something means a lot to him or hurts his feelings.
Luke has had a couple of things rock him to his core in the past so he has a chip on his shoulder. He recognizes his issues and chooses when possible to remove anything from his life, which will cause him drama.
Luke is the grump to Dominic’s clown, but both guys have huge hearts hidden underneath. Both are exactly the life shake up the other needs. I enjoyed this book from start to finish and cannot wait for more from this writing duo.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / tsū / Bloglovin' / Instagram