Songs of the Earth

Songs of the Earth - Lexi Ander Wow! That was an extremely wild ride. This is a shifter book, but it's also full of magic. And it has lots of mythology and gods. The author must have did a lot of research to incorporate so much detail.

The leads are great guys. I enjoyed their sex scenes. I especially felt how much they cared for each other.

The book isn't a super long book, but so much happened. All of the everyday shifter information was given. Family matters and tribe matters were discussed. The couples had their regular couple situations. The magic council had major parts also. So much is still to be told about them. Then there are the gods and mythological creatures. The background of gods and explanations are interwoven into the story. Lots and lots of components, so prepare to pay attention. I've read all of these before, but I don't remember being fully immersed in each at the same time before. Also there are rituals preformed and a M/M pregnancy. I have absolutely no idea which direction the next book will go; so, I'm just going to strap in and get ready for anything.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***