Caged: Love and Treachery on the High Seas (Baal's Heart, #1)

Caged: Love and Treachery on the High Seas (Baal's Heart, #1) - Bey Deckard This book was suggested to me. If I would have been picking something on my own, I would not have went for it. It's historical, which I figured wouldn't be my thing, but I absolutely loved it! I was looking for something different so this definitely fulfilled that request.

Jon is unhappy and sickly, but he's also special. His powers of observation are better than the average person so his skills are in high demand. He's awkward and tends to keep to himself. In the days before video cameras (or any electrical devices), credit card trails and DNA testing, Jon's ability to read others and follow his gut has him being used by the higher-ups to interrogate prisoners. He's never shown love or friendship, only used like any other tool.

Baltsaros is a pirate ship captain. He's also very mysterious. In my mind, he's kind of a medicine-man/voodoo priest/Dom. Baltsaros is a crazy pirate, but a great leader. He's not a good guy, but he's fair to his crew.

Tom is the first mate. It's hard to know how to take him. Is he sweet underneath a protective shell? Is he coo-coo wrapped in muscles? Tom is wickedly perverse and a natural sailor. He's guaranteed to have a side that will flip your switch.

So these three men are on a boat together. The sexual tension is so thick it fogged up my kindle screen. Don't worry all these desires come to fruition several times with the men in groups of two and three. But is there enough room on this ship for these three large personalities?However, when Baltsaro's thick cock pushed slow and hard into his body, Jon captured Tom's mouth with his own, forcing himself to relax into the sensation of being stretched wide. He groaned loud, and Tom twisted his fingers into Jon's dark curls, kissing him with frantic, rough passion.

Baltsaros began fucking Jon with long strokes that drove him hard into Tom's body. It was perfect and exquisite, this feeling of fucking and being fucked.

And...while all of this is going on, we have battles, deaths, explosions, missing limbs, whore houses at the end of the world... There are even some women characters with pretty significant roles. It's a very well-rounded tale.

Everything brought out in the storyline is just a another puzzle piece to the overall enigma that is Baal's Heart. I'm eager to find out more.

FULL REVIEW CAN BE FOUND AT http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com/2014/09/caged-by-bey-deckard-review.html