Comfort Food

Comfort Food - Kitty Thomas

Comfort Food is one of my all-time favorite books.  It follows the theme of Kitty's other books that I have read, ownership of a human.  I reread it recently and decided to share about it's greatness.

First off, I have always loved psychology, my major.  Comfort Food is chalked full of behaviorism. The writing style totally draws you in.  Emily speaks directly to you, telling you about everything. You are reading a personal, sexy, dark science experiment.  The story begins with Emily waking up after having been abducted and imprisoned.

image

Master, we never learn his name, is one of my top book boyfriends ever.  He is always so in control and put together.  Nothing rattles him or causes him to deviate from his plans.  He's gorgeous, intelligent, rich, sexy, patient, determined, focused and leaning toward psychotic.  Steadfast in getting his desires met, he wants to own her and everything about her by her choice.  He never forces her to do anything, but lays the options in such a way that she wants to please him.

Comfort Food takes us threw the process step by step of modifying Emily's beliefs, desires and thoughts about her life and the world.  I cannot explain how interesting this truly is.  You must read it for yourself.

toni

Master is one of my favorite book boyfriends ever my review can be found at http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com/2013/12/comfort-food-by-kitty-thomas.html