The Neighborhood

The Neighborhood - Stylo Fantome
In the first book, Katya was pushed out of her shell by her roommate. She went from reserved and never dating to dating two men. She has feelings for both, and of course things blow up. The ending is not what many would have seen coming.

In this book, she's all about her. She's going to do whatever she wants and not worry about the consequences. Things get very messed up, but they eventually pan out in the best possible outcome for all parties. Often things don't magically fix just because love is there. Lots of advice and self-discovery takes place first, which are actually great ideas to consider for relationships in real life.

A few new characters are introduced. It's going to be fun witnessing the connections play out in future stories. I love this author's writing style. I've never disliked a book she's written. Although, this isn't my favorite storyline from her, it's absolutely worth reading.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / Bloglovin' / Instagram