Thanos

Thanos - Ella Frank
This installment picks up immediately after the last. Each of the three Ancients has a first-sired. They are a pair for all eternity. Each relationship is unique, be it sexual, friendship or a deeper necessity. The first vampires were made by three of the Greek gods. Now those same gods have sent three demigods to end the vampires. Because of current feelings and past actions, lines for everyone have blurred.

I had no idea how things would end for all involved. Some things seemed unforgivable, and others undeniable. All of the nine main characters play a part in this book. Each book has continued to world build and add to the series storyline.

Even after the ending, Thanos and Eton are a bit of a mystery to me. I really liked Paris and the interactions between Thanos and Paris. Leo almost stole the show for me in this book. He's probably my favorite character from the series. All of the cast bring something unique.

If you're a fan of the previous books, you must read this one. If you haven't started the series, but you like paranormal romance, give this one a try. It has M/M, M/M/M, M/F, M/F/M themes. Some parts are erotic. There are flashbacks. Greek mythology and gods play a big part. It's an interesting turn on the idea of vampires. Everything does wrap up on good note.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / Bloglovin' / Instagram