Goodbye Paradise

Goodbye Paradise - Nealy Wagner, Sarina Bowen
I love the way this author delivers interesting and emotional stories with deep down good characters. Josh and Caleb were raised in a religious cult. Growing up the way they did is a handicap in many ways, but it also gives them a certain genuineness. Caleb was given a little more freedom to go out into the world when the group had a need that couldn't be met on the compound. Josh wasn't allowed on the outside until he was cast out so he struggles more with knowing what's truly good or bad, dangerous or safe. I love him to pieces.
Although the boys have been sheltered from a lot of things, they have always been attracted to each other so it doesn't take long for things to heat up when they are allowed to be their true selves. This is an endearing romance with loads of wonderful people and plenty of sexy. If you are a fan of this author or MM, new adult, sweet n' spicy romance, you should give Goodbye Paradise a go.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / Bloglovin' / Instagram