Insight

Insight - Santino Hassell
4.75 stars

Nate is part of the old, secretive Black family. They are strange to say the least, and each of them possesses some type of psychic ability. Nate has been told to hide it all his life. He hasn't been guided. He didn't have the easiest childhood and remains an outcast in his town. Relationships are rocky in the Black family so he mostly just keeps to himself. Nate's power is low-level empathy. He can feel all the negativity from everyone with whom he comes into contact. Every vibe he gets is in some way a downer to his system until he meets Trent. Trent is like a light in the dark, sunshine breaking through the rain. Nate feels warmth and calmness coming from Trent and wants to feel more of it. Luckily Trent is drawn to Nate also.

I easily developed affection and understanding for Nate and Trent. Neither personality is overly sweet or alpha. They both are a little standoffish to most of society. I totally get that. Let me just say empath sex is beyond hot. Yes indeed. The suspense and mystery elements are real attention grabbers. I couldn't wait to learn if my guesses were correct, who everyone really was and what actually was happening. I stayed up late into the night reading with this gem. It hooked me in the best way. Insight is a gay paranormal romance, supernatural thriller and murder mystery all rolled into one exceptional novel.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / Bloglovin' / Instagram