Stay

Stay - Elle Kennedy, Sarina Bowen
Hailey and Matt are great people. They're kind and down-to-earth. She's a business owner, and he's a professional athlete. Wealth and celebrity status don't play much of a role in their lives. Friendship and family are the center of this story, and the love of hockey of course. Matt is divorced. He thinks that because of the demands of hockey on his life and time having a steady relationship isn't available for him. Hailey is also divorced. She and her ex realized they're really just friends. She's never felt that romantic spark and doesn't know if it will ever happen. Hailey and Matt are absolutely the perfect match for each other. She's almost as into hockey as he is, and he brings out her sexy side. All the supporting cast are awesome. If you read Good Boy or Him and Us, you'll be happy to see some of the previous characters make appearances. I really enjoyed Stay. The romance is mature (no manufactured drama), realistic and very hot. I recommend it.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / Bloglovin' / Instagram